ICCHP 2018 and - in order to avoid extensive overlaps in our programme - expressly ICCHP 2018 pre-conference,
offer the opportunity for introductory workshops, seminars and tutorials.
For registered conference participants, ICCHP provides complimentary basic facilities (room, video projector) upon availability and prior notification.
Workshops, tutorials and seminars must be announced till June 1, 2018.
Please send the following information to email@example.com:
- Background, Experiences (short CV):
- Title of workshop/seminar/tutorial:
- Target groups
- Duration (3 or 6 hours)
- Maximum number of participants
Organisation and Participation
For registered conference participants, ICCHP provides all necessary facilities (room, basic technical infrastructure like WiFi and video projector) for free. Other amenities as well as catering are available upon further notice / order / confirmation and at a self-cost rate. In case the majority of your participants are not registered for ICCHP but brought and nominated by you, different rules and regulations might apply.
Rules and Gudelines
- Organising a workshop / meeting is free for registered conference participants.
- Rooms and facilities will be provided on a first come, first serve basis.
- Participation in workshops / meetings is free for all registered ICCHP participants.
- Guests only attending the workshop / meeting don´t have access to ICCHP and its lectures / social events (coffeebreaks) and have to be nominated by the workshop / meeting chair.
- Nominated workshop/meeting participants can attend the workshop / meeting for free but are not entitled to take part in ICCHP events (sessions, social programme, coffee-breaks / lunches) except for Opening and Keynotes.
- The workshop / meeting organiser provides ICCHP a participation-list (name / affiliation / eMail).
- For catering we ask you to pay at the registration desk (cash only).
- If catering is ordered / booked, an additional service fee of 2€ per participant (minimum 20€) per coffee break applies.
- Concerning WiFi: registered ICCHP participants will get an individual account at registration desk, all others will have to pay the JKU service fee of 10 Euro for every account.
- To run your event smoothly we must know some basic facts. Please send the information asked for under "submission" and announce your event till June 1, 2018 by eMail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For further information please get in touch with ICCHP conference office:
Johannes Kepler University of Linz
Institute Integriert Studieren