Welcome to ICCHP 2020 website!
This week´s tidbit: ICCHP Forum
ICCHP 2020 provides an additional scheme for writing, publishing and presenting your work!
AT, eAccessibility and eInclusion are user, practice and service driven domains. Progress and success are very much based on the interaction with, contribution by and participation of all stakeholder groups (e.g. users, end user organizations, service providers, policy, administration, industry, NGOs). Every voice counts in the exchange on the impact of R&D on practice and in domains in need of creative and innovative R&D and co-operation.
To strengthen exchange and co-operation between practice and R&D as a key asset for technical and social innovation, we invite interested authors coming from diverse domains to submit outlines of concept papers, models, reports, ideas, and position papers on topics related to digital inclusion. Accepted contributions will be part of the ICCHP presentation program and the papers will be published in the 1st digital edition of our ICCHP open access compendium “Future Perspectives in AT, eAccessibility and eInclusion”.
Registration to ICCHP by at least one author per contribution is mandatory, check ICCHP website for info!
The 17th International Conference on Computers Helping People with Special Needs (ICCHP 2020)
will be held at
Politecnico di Milano - Polo Territoriale di Lecco
(Find it on Google Maps)
Via Gaetano Previati 1/c
23900 Lecco LC
ICCHP 2020 will take place from September 09-11 2020.
Preconference will take place from September 07-08 2020.
ICCHP provides a unique platform for end users, researchers, developers and practitioners including amongst others:
- A scientific conference presenting and discussing reviewed papers (~50% acceptance rate) which will be published in SPRINGER Lecture Notes in Computer Science).
- Special Thematic Sessions organised, chaired and supervised for publishing by leading experts to provide a comprehensive overview to very specific aspects of eAccessibility and eInclusion
- A special thematic session on Universal Learning Design organised by colleagues from Masaryk University, Brno, Czech Republic
- Our 1st digital edition of the ICCHP open access compendium “Future Perspectives in AT, eAccessibility and eInclusion” - to make every voice count
- The ICCHP Forum consisting of:
- A service and practice forum
- Workshop, Tutorials and Seminars
- ICCHP Introductory Forum for lighthouse activities and influencing speakers
- ICCHP Next Generation consisting of:
- Young Researchers Consortium
- ICC4A - the ICCHP Coding Contest for (e)Accessibility
- The ICCHP Inclusion Fair showcasing and hosting
- Projects, Products, Services, Organizations, Posters as well as
- The ICCHP Roland Wagner Award sponsored by the Austrian Computer Society
- An agreeable Social Programme for networking and enjoyment
Every ICCHP has been attended by more than 400 international and 200 national guests in the last years making it a major event in this field.
Come and get involved!
ICCHP 2020 Call for Papers
For an insight and retrospection of ICCHP 2018 you might be interested in:
Online Proceedings 2018
The online version of proceedings are available at springer-link: