- The online version of proceedings 2018 are available at springer-link:
Welcome to ICCHP!
ICCHP 2020 will take place from September 9-11, at Politecnico di Milano, Polo Territoriale di Lecco, Via Gaetano Previati 1/c, 23900 Lecco, LC, Italy. Find it on Google maps!
Preconference takes place from Septmember 07-08.
ICCHP provides a unique platform for end users, researchers, developers and practitioners including amongst others:
- A scientific conference presenting and discussing reviewed papers (~50% acceptance rate) which will be published in SPRINGER Lecture Notes in Computer Science).
- Special Thematic Sessions organised, chaired and supervised for publishing by leading experts to provide a comprehensive overview to very specific aspects of eAccessibility and eInclusion
- A special thematic session on Universal Learning Design organised by colleagues from the Masaryk University, Brno, Czech Republic
- A Young Researchers´ Consortium to support the formation of the next generation of experts in eAccessibility and eInclusion
- A programming competition final of "C4C - Code for a Cause Europe", organised in the framework of Project Possibility
- A pre-conference including Workshops/Tutorials and Meetings
- Space for Exhibition and Poster Presentations
- The ICCHP Roland Wagner Award sponsored by the Austrian Computer Society
- An agreeable Social Programme for networking and enjoyment
Good to know: