With deep sympathy, we inform our ICCHP community that our former General Chair (ICCHP 2012) and ICCHP Roland Wagner Award Laureate 2014,
Arthur I. Karshmer passed away. We invite all colleagues and friends to contribute to the Book of Condolence.
ICCHP 2016 will take place from July 13-15, at Johannes Kepler University of Linz, Altenbergerstrasse 69, 4040 Linz, Austria. Find it on Google maps
Preconference will take place from July 11-12.
ICCHP provides a unique platform for end users, researchers, developers and practitioners including amongst others:
- A scientific conference presenting and discussing reviewed papers (~50% acceptance rate) which will be published in SPRINGER Lecture Notes in Computer Science).
- Special Thematic Sessions organised, chaired and supervised for publishing by leading experts to provide a comprehensive overview to very specific aspects of eAccessibility and eInclusion
- A special track on Universal Learning Design organised by colleagues from the Masaryk University, Brno, Czech Republic
- A Young Researchers Consortium to support the formation of the next generation of experts in eAccessibility and eInclusion
- A Summer University for young blind students intending to enter math, science and engineering studies
- A programming competition final of "C4C - Code for a Cause Europe", organised in the framwork of Project Possibility
- A pre-conference including Workshops/Tutorials and Meetings
- Space for Exhibition and Poster Presentations
- The ICCHP Roland Wagner Award sponsored by the Austrian Computer Society
- An agreeable Social Programme for networking and enjoyment
- ICCHP 2014 proceedings are available online at Springer Link and access the online version.
- ULD conference proceedings are available from the downloads section of ULD website.
- Enjoy watching photos and videos or read the evaluation report of ICCHP 2014.