ICCHP provides facilities for meetings of project consortia, associations and other organisations while rooms are available. Possibilities for presenting project results will be made available (e.g. exhibition space, seminars). Meetings and Project Presentations should be announced till June 1, 2018.
Please send per e-mail (email@example.com) the following information:
- Title of meeting:
- Expected number of participants:
- Facilities needed
Organisation and Participation
- Organising a workshop / meeting is free for registered conference participants.
- Rooms and facilities will be provided on a first come, first serve basis.
- Participation in workshops / meetings is free for all registered ICCHP participants.
- Guests only attending the workshop / meeting don´t have access to ICCHP and its lectures / social events (coffeebreaks) and have to be nominated by the workshop / meeting chair.
- Nominated workshop/meeting participants can attend the workshop / meeting for free but are not entitled to take part in ICCHP events (sessions, social programme, coffee-breaks / lunches) except for Opening and Keynotes.
- The workshop / meeting organiser provides ICCHP a participation-list (name / affiliation / eMail).
- For catering we ask you to pay at the registration desk (cash only).
- If catering is ordered / booked, an additional service fee of 2€ per participant (minimum 20€) per coffee break applies.
- Concerning WiFi: registered ICCHP participants will get an individual account at registration desk, all others will have to pay the JKU service fee of 10 Euro for every account.
- To run your event smoothly we must know some basic facts. Please send the information asked for under "submission" and announce your event till June 1, 2018 by eMail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For further information please contact the conference office:
Johannes Kepler University of Linz
Institute Integriert Studieren