ICCHP is dedicated to improving the quality of the programme, the proceedings and the presentations. The concept of Special Thematic Session (STS) is provided to support excellence in AT and eAccessibility R&D. STSs allow selected experts to invite colleagues working in the same field to set up more focused and coordinated sessions. An STS presents a detailed and comprehensive view to specific topics.
Therefore we invite distinguished experts to organise and chair an STS at ICCHP. STS chair(s)
- define(s) a comprehensive topic
- set(s) up a description on his own web space or at icchp.org or ICCHP links to the description
- motivate(s) and advertise to get interesting submisisons for the session
- write(s) an introduction (up to 4 pages) as a summary to the topic and the presentations
- plan(s) the programme of the STS
- chair(s) the session(s).
An introduction by the chair as a free publication in the proceedings will recognize these efforts.
Special thematic sessions should be proposed not later than January 20, 2014 to
Contributions to a STS have to be submitted using the standard submission procedures of ICCHP at:
ICCHP Conference Tool
When submitting your contribution please make sure to select the right STS under the category "STS/Session".
Contributions to a STS are evaluated by the Programme Commitee of ICCHP and by the chair(s) of the STS.
Please get in contact with the STS chairs for discussing your involvement and pre-evaluation of your contribution.
Submission Deadline: February 1, 2014