+++ under construction +++ under construction +++ under construction +++ under construction +++ under construction
ICCHP 2020 and - in order to avoid extensive overlaps in our programme - expressly ICCHP 2020 pre-conference,
offer the opportunity for introductory workshops, seminars and tutorials.
For registered conference participants, ICCHP provides complimentary basic facilities (room, video projector) upon availability and prior notification.
Workshops, tutorials and seminars must be announced till August15, 2020.
Please send the following information to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- Background, Experiences (short CV):
- Title of workshop/seminar/tutorial:
- Target groups
- Duration (3 or 6 hours)
- Maximum number of participants
Organisation and Participation
For registered conference participants, ICCHP provides all necessary facilities (room, basic technical infrastructure like WiFi and video projector) for free. Other amenities as well as catering are available upon further notice / order / confirmation and at a self-cost rate. In case the majority of your participants are not registered for ICCHP but brought and nominated by you, different rules and regulations might apply.
Rules and Gudelines
- Organising a workshop / meeting is free for registered conference participants.
- Rooms and facilities will be provided on a first come, first serve basis.
- Participation in workshops / meetings is free for all registered ICCHP participants.
- Guests only attending the workshop / meeting can register for the workshop / meeting only but don´t have access to ICCHP and its lectures / social events (coffeebreaks).
- Workshop/meeting participants have to register at ICCHP with a special workshop/meeting-rate but are not entitled to take part in ICCHP events (sessions, social programme, coffee-breaks / lunches) except for Opening and Keynotes.
- For catering we ask you to pay at the registration desk (cash only).
- If catering is ordered / booked, an additional service fee of 2€ per participant (minimum 20€) per coffee break applies.
- To run your event smoothly we must know some basic facts. Please send the information asked for under "submission" and announce your event till June 1, 2018 by eMail to email@example.com.
For further information please get in touch with ICCHP conference office:
Johannes Kepler University of Linz
Institute Integriert Studieren