Special Thematic Sessions 2020
ICCHP is dedicated to support excellence in AT and eAccessibility R&D.
Special Thematic Sessions (STSs) invite to contribute original scientific work done in the domain defined by the STS or related to it.
STSs aim at a detailed and comprehensive overview to the state of the art, progress and challenges in these domains.
This makes sessions and the chapters in the proceedings a well visible and widly recognised reference to these topics.
COME AND GET INVOLVED and submit your work to one of the announced STS:
- 3D Printing in the domain of Assistive Technologies (AT) and Do It Yourselves (DIY) AT
Chairs: Gerhard Nussbaum, Veronika Miron
- Accessibility of Non-Verbal Communication
Chairs: Andreas Kunz, Klaus Miesenberger
- Environmental Sensing Technologies for Visual Impairment
Chairs: James Coughlan, Roberto Manduchi
- Mobile Health and Mobile Rehabilitation for People with Disabilities: Current State, Challenges and Opportunities
Chairs: Michael Jones, PhD, FACRM, Frank DeRuyter, PhD, FASHA, MMCi
- Standards, Tools and Procedures in Accessible eBook Production
Chair: Reinhard Ruemer