ICCHP is dedicated to support excellence in AT and eAccessibility R&D. By providing the opportunity to organise and chair targeted Special Thematic Sessions (STS), distinguished experts can invite the community working in their specific domain to set up focused and coordinated sessions and chapters in the proceedings of ICCHP. STSs present a detailed and comprehensive overview to the state of the art, progress and challenges of specific topics and the proceedings will become a visible and wide spread reference of these topics. Thereby STSs improve the quality of the ICCHP programme, the proceedings and the presentations and also support the advancement of the field and the profile and visibility of the chairs.
We are proud that several STSs, running over several ICCHP editions, became THE reference for R&D in their domain. ICCHP is proud of enabling and efficiently supporting such success stories and related careers and profiles.
COME AND GET INVOLVED!
- define a comprehensive topic
- set up a description on icchp.org or an own web space (ICCHP links to it)
- motivate and advertise to get interesting submisisons for the session
- write an introduction (6-8 pages in camera-ready LNCS format including all pictures, graphs, formulae and references) as a summary to the topic and the presentations
- plan the sequence of papers in the proceedings and presentations at the conference for the STS
- chair the sessions
The introduction by the chair(s) as a free publication in the proceedings will recognize these efforts.
Propose your Special Thematic Session(s) not later than March 15, 2020 to
Download the guidlines for organising and running STS:
Contributions to a STS have to be submitted using the standard submission procedures of ICCHP.
When submitting your contribution please make sure to select the right STS under the category "STS/Session".
Contributions to a STS are evaluated by the Programme Commitee of ICCHP and by the chair(s) of the STS.
Please get in contact with the STS chairs for discussing your involvement and pre-evaluation of your contribution.
Submission Deadline for Contributions to STS: April 1, 2020
Contribute to one of the announced STS!