Name and Address of the Venue
Johannes Kepler University Linz (JKU)
Find it on Google Maps!
Linz has an extensive public transport network. Linz airport can be reached best via Vienna, Frankfurt, Düsseldorf or Zürich airport.
Every half hour there is a fast, direct train connection from Vienna Airport (VIE) to Linz main station.
- Linz - Blue Danube Airport (IATA-Airport-Code: LNZ)
- Vienna International Airport (VIE)
- Airport Salzburg (SZG)
- Munich Airport (MUC)
- Frankfurt Airport (FRA)
- Düsseldorf International Airport (DUS)
- Zürich Airport (ZRH)
For getting from the airport “Linz Blue Danube Airport” to the Johannes Kepler University Linz you can take the bus number 601 till the bus terminal “Linz Hauptbahnhof“ and there you can enter the tram number 1 or 2 to the station “university”. The schedule of the bus can be found at this link. Another possibility for this way is to go by taxi. They are usually waiting at the exit of the airport and the fee till the bus terminal “Linz Hauptbahnhof” is about 29 euros.
Getting around in Linz
Taxi (Cab) Associations (with service in English)
- Linz City Vans - reach & book via phone: +43 732 606606
- Taxi 6969 - reach & book via phone: +43 732 6969
- Taxi 2244 - reach & book via phone: +43 732 2244
Johannes Kepler University, Linz
- Linz, Panoramic View
- Linz, Main Square
- Linz, from Pöstlingberg
- Linz, Rathaus & to Pöstlingberg
- Austria, Webcams A-Z