|--- Please excuse multiple postings ---
1. ICCHP Roland Wagner Award 2016
The ICCHP Roland Wagner Award is a biannual award and will be in the range of 3000 Euro.
It is handed over at the occasion of ICCHP conferences.
Find all relevant information on the history, nomination procedure and former laureates on
ICCHP website and nominate your favorite!
2. Workshops at ICCHP 2016
This year, we are able to provide you with an impressive offer of high quality workshops during ICCHP pre conference.
All workshops are free for registered conference participants - some are upon registration and all have a limited number of participants - so hurry up and don´t miss great opportunities - just to name some of them:
- A "make and take" workshop on "Assistive Technology Solutions in Minutes" with our keynote speaker Therese Willkomm
- An interactive workshop on "Accessible User Experience Design" with experts from TPG
- A hands on workshop on "Using the iPad to Support Students with Disabilities" by STS chair Linda Chmiliar
- and many, many more on diverse topics!
Our distinguished experts compiled an excellent workshop programme you must not miss!
Check ICCHP website and compile your workshop programme today!
3. Booking your Hotel
It´s time to book your stay in Linz, some of the Hotels get already quite full and our hotel partners start to close the prebooked room quotas. Check ICCHP website to get an overview and book by eMail.
4. Specific Needs Service @ ICCHP 2016
Besides materials in accessible digital formats and our traditional Specific Needs Supporters in bright orange T-Shirts, we set up an extended Specific Needs Service:
- Speech to Text Reporting (STTR) in English will be provided for all plenary sessions / keynotes, ULD / announced ICCHP track.
- Interpretation from English to International Sign (ISL) will be provided in all plenary sessions, keynotes, during the gala event and ULD / announced track.
For all other tracks, we booked a second team of ISL - interpreters to ensure the flexibility of our guests also outside ULD / an announced track.
This „ISL on Demand“ service has to be arranged in advance, by eMail before July 13 and is on a "first come - first serve" base,
so check the programme and get in touch as soon as possible!
5. Sponsoring ICCHP
A big THANK YOU to all sponsors and supporters of ICCHP 2016!
Check the list of sponsors and partners of ICCHP 2016!
6. ICCHP @ social media
ICCHP 2016 is present on Lanyrd
Check Lanyrd for further information and announce your presence!
ICCHP 2016 is on Facebook
Become a fan of ICCHP on Facebook: Check this link for the latest news about ICCHP.
You can also "RSVP" on the ICCHP Conference event page: Check here on Facebook, so everyone can see you will take part.
Come and get involved!
SAVE THE DATES!
Conference: July 13 - 15, 2016 (preconference July 11 & 12 2016)