The 16th International Conference on Computers Helping People with Special Needs (ICCHP)
will be held at
Johannes Kepler University Linz, Austria
(Find it on Google Maps)
ICCHP 2018 will take place from July 11-13, at Johannes Kepler University of Linz, Altenbergerstrasse 69, 4040 Linz, Austria. Find it on Google maps
Preconference will take place from July 09-10.
ICCHP provides a unique platform for end users, researchers, developers and practitioners including amongst others:
- A scientific conference presenting and discussing reviewed papers (~50% acceptance rate) which will be published in SPRINGER Lecture Notes in Computer Science).
- Special Thematic Sessions organised, chaired and supervised for publishing by leading experts to provide a comprehensive overview to very specific aspects of eAccessibility and eInclusion
- A special track on Universal Learning Design organised by colleagues from the Masaryk University, Brno, Czech Republic
- A Young Researchers´ Consortium to support the formation of the next generation of experts in eAccessibility and eInclusion
- A programming competition final of "C4C - Code for a Cause Europe", organised in the framework of Project Possibility
- A pre-conference including Workshops/Tutorials and Meetings
- Space for Exhibition and Poster Presentations
- The ICCHP Roland Wagner Award sponsored by the Austrian Computer Society
- An agreeable Social Programme for networking and enjoyment
Every ICCHP has been attended by more than 400 international and 200 national guests in the last years making it a major event in this field.
Come and get involved!
ICCHP 2018 Call for Papers
For a short insight and retrospection of ICCHP2016 you might be interested in the proceedings available via
ICCHP 2016 proceedings are available online at Springer Link:
Check photos of ICCHP 2016.