Welcome to ICCHP website!
This week´s info: Deadline for Science and Forum Papers postponed!
ICCHP organizing committee has decided that ICCHP 2020 will be held as an online event.
The submission and review process will proceed with just a small change in schedule. We were able to negotiate with Springer a later submission deadline.
Science Track paper submissions are now due April 15, while ICCHP Forum paper submissions are due May 15.
All accepted papers will be published with Springers LNCS or in our 1st digital edition of the ICCHP open access compendium “Future Perspectives in AT, eAccessibility and eInclusion” respectively.
Information on the mechanism for online presentation and interaction will be available in the next few weeks.
The 17thInternational Conference on Computers Helping People with Special Needs (ICCHP 2020)
will be held ONLINE
ICCHP 2020 will take place from September 09-11 2020.
Preconference will take place from September 07-08 2020.
ICCHP provides a unique platform for end users, researchers, developers and practitioners including amongst others:
- A scientific conference presenting and discussing reviewed papers (~50% acceptance rate) which will be published in SPRINGER Lecture Notes in Computer Science).
- The Universal Learning Design Track giving a special emphasis and focus on inclusive learning environments and learning for inclusion organised by colleagues from Masaryk University, Brno, Czech Republic
- Special Thematic Sessions organised, chaired and supervised for publishing by leading experts to provide a comprehensive overview to very specific aspects of eAccessibility and eInclusion
- Our 1st digital edition of the ICCHP open access compendium “Future Perspectives in AT, eAccessibility and eInclusion” - to make every voice count
- The ICCHP Forum consisting of:
- A service and practice forum
- Workshop, Tutorials and Seminars
- ICCHP Introductory Forum for lighthouse activities and influencing speakers
- ICCHP Next Generation consisting of:
- Young Researchers Consortium
- ICC4A - the ICCHP Coding Contest for (e)Accessibility
- The ICCHP Inclusion Fair showcasing and hosting
- Projects, Products, Services, Organizations, Posters as well as
- The ICCHP Roland Wagner Award sponsored by the Austrian Computer Society
Every ICCHP has been attended by more than 400 international and 200 national guests in the last years making it a major event in this field.
Come and get involved!
ICCHP 2020 Call for Papers
For an insight and retrospection of ICCHP 2018 you might be interested in:
Online Proceedings 2018
The online version of proceedings are available at springer-link: